From: Bullwinkle on
bd has been seen cross dressing.

butt ugly!

"Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
Mike

Strange as it seems that Anne Onime seems to appear every year and makes
these
misquotes and now here also always at the time when BD goes away to play on
his
narrowboat. Hmmmm :-)

--
Peter

From: JD on
Jenn wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> Peter Foldes wrote:
> <snip>
>> I mention these new people because they seem to use what I call Butts'
>> logic. Christopher Butts has a certain personality that comes across
>> in his posts.
>
> I don't know this person you speak of.
>
>> He's an a$$hole.
>
> That never disqualified anyone from pretty much anything as far as I know.
>
>> The new people have a similar
>> attitude. One is from some OK state and wants to be a friend but we
>> must qualify for that
>
> What does this mean> *qualify for that* ???

Do you have anything to contribute to this newsgroup? Can you help
someone with a spyware problem or do you have a question regarding spyware?

--
JD..
From: Jenn on
JD wrote:
> Jenn wrote:
>> JD wrote:
>>> Peter Foldes wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> I mention these new people because they seem to use what I call
>>> Butts' logic. Christopher Butts has a certain personality that
>>> comes across in his posts.
>>
>> I don't know this person you speak of.
>>
>>> He's an a$$hole.
>>
>> That never disqualified anyone from pretty much anything as far as I
>> know.
>>> The new people have a similar
>>> attitude. One is from some OK state and wants to be a friend but we
>>> must qualify for that
>>
>> What does this mean> *qualify for that* ???

> Do you have anything to contribute to this newsgroup? Can you help
> someone with a spyware problem or do you have a question regarding
> spyware?

I actually use malwarebytes, so I'd be more likely to have a question about
it in the future. I do read the threads about that product and other
malware programs.

Are you in charge here? If not, why do you care?

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday>

| I actually use malwarebytes, so I'd be more likely to have a question about
| it in the future. I do read the threads about that product and other
| malware programs.

| Are you in charge here? If not, why do you care?

JD and the rest of us want On Topic discussions.

--
Dave

From: Jenn on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday>
>

>> I actually use malwarebytes, so I'd be more likely to have a
>> question about it in the future. I do read the threads about that
>> product and other malware programs.
>
>> Are you in charge here? If not, why do you care?
>

> JD and the rest of us want On Topic discussions.

Have at it.. who's stopping you??

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last