From: Jenn on
"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net> wrote in message
> Jenn wrote:
<snip>
>>> He also used to post in 24hs.hd as "PCButts" and "Rosie."

>> Well.. I tend to mark most of that group *read* and just look for
>> one days posted thread titles at a time to see if anything
>> interests me. I don't think I've seen the PCButts nickname
>> there.. but Rosie I may have seen a few times ... don't think I
>> read any posts by that nickname tho.

> When I wrote "used to," I meant 4 or 5 years ago.
>
> Under any name, he is a disruptive, lying thief.

I really have no opinion on the person who uses those nicknames.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Jenn
>>>
>>> I repeat for the last time.(asked you and told you numerous times
>>> and yet you do not take heed) PLEASE stay out of the posts between
>>> myself and others concerning BD. You will be a much happier camper
>

>> Oh, give it up dude. she's as anal as BD and pcbutts. Just
>> ignore/killfile her ignorant comments and it's all good.
>

> Actually, I'm a detail and communications person, which means, I
> notice various nuances within discussions and behaviors having to do
> with personality clashes and analyze them.

Odd. How can you be interested in details if your not interested in why
various individuals (myself included) are.. arguing back and forth as you
put it? It's the details you know...

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in news:hqhvf9$hi2
$1(a)news.eternal-september.org:

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in

>>> As I said before... if you want me to stay out of threads.. DON'T
>>> include my name in them, don't refer to me, and don't say things about
>>> Dave that I know is not true. That's simple enough.
>

>> heh. Dave *is* a liar. That *is* the truth.
>

> You're a grown man in his 30's who just resorted to 4th grade behavior.
> Why??

Sadly, that seems to be the behavior you understand best... When in rome,
do as the romans do.

From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in news:hqi28v$rpb
$1(a)news.eternal-september.org:

> "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net> wrote in message
>> Jenn wrote:
> <snip>
>

>>> Well.. I tend to mark most of that group *read* and just look for
>>> one days posted thread titles at a time to see if anything
>>> interests me. I don't think I've seen the PCButts nickname
>>> there.. but Rosie I may have seen a few times ... don't think I
>>> read any posts by that nickname tho.
>

>> When I wrote "used to," I meant 4 or 5 years ago.
>>
>> Under any name, he is a disruptive, lying thief.
>
> I really have no opinion on the person who uses those nicknames.

So much for the details, huh Jenn?

From: Jenn on
> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

>> Actually, I'm a detail and communications person, which means, I
>> notice various nuances within discussions and behaviors having to do
>> with personality clashes and analyze them.

> Odd. How can you be interested in details if your not interested in why
> various individuals (myself included) are.. arguing back and forth as you
> put it? It's the details you know...

Oh I know *why* you argue back and forth. I'm just not interested in the
details of each individual argument at this point in time since most of your
arguments with that PCbutts person have a long history that I pretty much
don't care about learning.

At this point, I'm only interested in analyzing the interactions that I'm
current with.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/