From: Jenn on
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Jenn wrote:
>
>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>
> "That's about it so far." I forgot to address that. You, a relative
> Usenet newbie by your own admission, wandered in here a few days ago

So? no biggie as far as I know......

> on ~BD~ coattails. The documented, known thief PCButts (who falsely
> calls himself "The Real Truth") has been a topic in this and other
> anti-malware groups for *years*. See below [1].

I don't care........

>>> See? There's the thing. Last week, you follow your buddy BoaterDave
>>> into this technical newsgroup
>>
>> I happen to enjoy technical groups when they actually talk about
>> technical stuff. FYI, I'd rather read a technical book or even a
>> tech ng and learn something knew than to read novels or other such
>> story books. MOST of the threads here have very little tech talk and
>> alot of personalities measuring who is smarter and who isn't.

> So why don't you skip the threads that don't have "tech talk" then?
> Especially those on subjects you know nothing about.

In case you haven't noticed.. there aren't really that many threads going on
here ..

>>> (where people have been saving newbies from the thieving PCButts for
>>> years) and because BD seems to want to defend the thief, you take up
>>> with him. Quite erroneously.
>>
>> I'll repeat myself for you ... I don't know PCButts.. I don't care
>> who he is, and have no interest in who he is, and don't want to know.

> [1] ..and yet you pile right into the threads where ~BD~ is praising
> the thief *and agree with him!* You want to do research? Google up:
> PCButts1 software thief and read for a few hours.

I haven't referred to anything on any post that had anything to do with
PCButts.. sorry.. I don't care who he is.

>>> If you don't know anything about a subject, it's best to remain
>>> quiet. If you have your own spyware questions, feel free to ask.
>>
>> I really don't need your advice or permission to be here, post here,
>> comment here, or ask questions here... thank you very much. :)

> Of course you don't need my permission. But the advice about your
> inadvisable posting in favor of the thief still stands.

I haven't posted ANYthing even remotely referring to the person. Why would
I? I don't know him.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

I repeat for the last time.(asked you and told you numerous times and yet you do not
take heed) PLEASE stay out of the posts between myself and others concerning BD. You
will be a much happier camper

--
Peter

From: Peter Foldes on
What you know to be true about David is what he has fed you verbally. His wife
(Trish) is also not very happy with him. When you talk to him on Skype it is not his
wife there but his friend and her friends. The photos that he show is true but he
does these showings outside of his home. He has a single son an a daughter and he
rents that boat from Mr.Wilkinson for the season. He owns no boat. How do I know all
of the latter. Go to the uk.local.devon and uk.local.southwest newsgroups and the
locals there that know him will tell you the same as I did. The Death Certificate of
his son that he showed you is fake and he is playing on others who give sympathy.

Wake up Jenn and smell the roses

From: Jenn on
Peter Foldes wrote:

> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
>> Peter Foldes wrote:
>>> And not that I did not tell her the same. She has a real problem
>>> with comprehension (Stay out of the discussion between BD and
>>> myself and everyone else)(
>>
>> As I said before... if you want me to stay out of threads.. DON'T
>> include my name in them, don't refer to me, and don't say things
>> about Dave that I know is not true. That's simple enough.
>>
> What you know to be true about David is what he has fed you verbally.
> His wife (Trish) is also not very happy with him. When you talk to
> him on Skype it is not his wife there but his friend and her friends.

No.. I talked to his wife many times. I've seen family photos from years
ago of them on vacations with the family and I've even seen their daughters
wedding photos. Quite a nice event, I might add. Beautiful time for
everyone.

> The photos that he show is true but he does these showings outside of
> his home. He has a single son an a daughter and he rents that boat
> from Mr.Wilkinson for the season.

So prove it .. what is Mr. Wilkinsons full name? .. how can he be contacted?
Show me records or any proof of what you say is true. SHOW ME!

> He owns no boat.

PROVE IT... Show me official documents that anything you are saying is
true. If you can't SHOW me proof of what you're saying, I have no reason to
believe you. SHOW ME.

> How do I know all
> of the latter. Go to the uk.local.devon and uk.local.southwest
> newsgroups and the locals there that know him will tell you the same
> as I did.

I can't believe you are using a newsgroup as your source of information.

> The Death Certificate of his son that he showed you is fake
> and he is playing on others who give sympathy.

Dave has given me proof of everything that you've say doesn't exist. You
really either need to prove what you're saying or stop saying such things.

> Wake up Jenn and smell the roses

Peter....... I really don't know why you have a difficult time believing the
things I've told you are true because I've seen them myself.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Jenn on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> Jenn
>
> I repeat for the last time.(asked you and told you numerous times and
> yet you do not take heed) PLEASE stay out of the posts between myself
> and others concerning BD. You will be a much happier camper

OR WHAT?? Are you going to hurt me or find some way to hurt my computer??

See... this is why I don't want to take any of this to email with you
because I can't trust that you wouldn't hurt me in some way.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8