From: Jenn on
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Jenn wrote:
>
>> Can't put your finger on what?? I hang out mostly on
>> Scortched-Earth.. read the 23hour helpdesk some and a few webmaster
>> groups... That's about it so far.
>
> See? There's the thing. Last week, you follow your buddy BoaterDave
> into this technical newsgroup

I happen to enjoy technical groups when they actually talk about technical
stuff. FYI, I'd rather read a technical book or even a tech ng and learn
something knew than to read novels or other such story books. MOST of the
threads here have very little tech talk and alot of personalities measuring
who is smarter and who isn't.

> (where people have been saving newbies
> from the thieving PCButts for years) and because BD seems to want to
> defend the thief, you take up with him. Quite erroneously.

I'll repeat myself for you ... I don't know PCButts.. I don't care who he
is, and have no interest in who he is, and don't want to know.

> If you don't know anything about a subject, it's best to remain quiet.
> If you have your own spyware questions, feel free to ask.

I really don't need your advice or permission to be here, post here, comment
here, or ask questions here... thank you very much. :)

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Jenn on
JD wrote:
> Jenn wrote:

>>> Check out �pcbutts� using your favorite search engine.
>>
>> I don't care..........
>>
>>> Can you really trust someone like this? Do you really want to
>>> download his software and/or follow his advice?
>>
>> I rarely trust only on these newsgroups, and I don't care who this
>> person is since I have no interest.....
>>
>>> http://tekrider.net/usenet/pcbutts.php
>>>
>>> The problem I'm having is as I read your replies in other posts you
>>> just have a Butts logic to your thinking. I can't put my finger on
>>> it but it's just a feeling I get.
>>
>> Can't put your finger on what?? I hang out mostly on
>> Scortched-Earth.. read the 23hour helpdesk some and a few webmaster
>> groups... That's about it so far.
>>
>>> Maybe you should try some kind of social networking newsgroup? Make
>>> some new friends from Oklahoma and you can chit-chat about the
>>> weather. And when you have a question about spyware or you see a
>>> question about spyware that you know the answer to you post a reply
>>> in this newsgroup?
>>
>> I'm doing just fine with what I'm reading now as far as networking
>> ngs go, and I'll do as I please as far as which groups I read and
>> respond to, not that I really need to explain that to you or anyone
>> else.

> Blah, blah, blah.

pretty much thats about all the help you've been, JD... blah blah blah ...

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Peter Foldes on
And not that I did not tell her the same. She has a real problem with comprehension
(Stay out of the discussion between BD and myself and everyone else)(

--
Peter

From: Jenn on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> And not that I did not tell her the same. She has a real problem with
> comprehension (Stay out of the discussion between BD and myself and
> everyone else)(

As I said before... if you want me to stay out of threads.. DON'T include my
name in them, don't refer to me, and don't say things about Dave that I know
is not true. That's simple enough.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Jenn wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Jenn wrote:
>>> Can't put your finger on what?? I hang out mostly on
>>> Scortched-Earth.. read the 23hour helpdesk some and a few webmaster
>>> groups... That's about it so far.

"That's about it so far." I forgot to address that. You, a relative
Usenet newbie by your own admission, wandered in here a few days ago on
~BD~ coattails. The documented, known thief PCButts (who falsely calls
himself "The Real Truth") has been a topic in this and other
anti-malware groups for *years*. See below [1].

>> See? There's the thing. Last week, you follow your buddy BoaterDave
>> into this technical newsgroup
>
> I happen to enjoy technical groups when they actually talk about
> technical stuff. FYI, I'd rather read a technical book or even a
> tech ng and learn something knew than to read novels or other such
> story books. MOST of the threads here have very little tech talk and
> alot of personalities measuring who is smarter and who isn't.

So why don't you skip the threads that don't have "tech talk" then?
Especially those on subjects you know nothing about.

>> (where people have been saving newbies from the thieving PCButts for
>> years) and because BD seems to want to defend the thief, you take up
>> with him. Quite erroneously.
>
> I'll repeat myself for you ... I don't know PCButts.. I don't care
> who he is, and have no interest in who he is, and don't want to know.

[1] ..and yet you pile right into the threads where ~BD~ is praising the
thief *and agree with him!* You want to do research? Google up:
PCButts1 software thief and read for a few hours.

>> If you don't know anything about a subject, it's best to remain quiet.
>> If you have your own spyware questions, feel free to ask.
>
> I really don't need your advice or permission to be here, post here,
> comment here, or ask questions here... thank you very much. :)

Of course you don't need my permission. But the advice about your
inadvisable posting in favor of the thief still stands.

--
-bts
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last