From: BF on
On 6/27/2010 10:55 AM, RichA wrote:
> Olympus appears to be headed in that direction. There seems to be
> little if any indication they will continue to support them, having
> put all their eggs into the micro 4/3rds basket. However, Sony, even
> though they make no money on DSLRs (according to some sources, anyway)
> have a lot more money than Olympus and can keep up the DSLR production
> for as long as they want, even without profits. Couple that with the
> less than spectacular greeting their NEX cameras are getting and it
> looks like Sony will be in the DSLR game a while longer.
Probably both will eventually because they can't compete with Canon and
Nikon.
From: Rich on
rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote in news:4c2a331a$0$1655
$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net:

> RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>>> alt.nazism is calling - they want their racist bigot back.
>>
>>I never posted to that group,
>
> Not something you'd admit to, is it?

Sure I would, if I had.
A alot of people "add" groups on when a discussion is underway (which is
stupid, because you can't follow that) also, I've noticed some ID-
hijacking leftists will re-direct answers to posts to completely
different groups, and not the one the original post came from so as to
make their post the only one that ever shows up. Must come from some
commie instruction book on propaganda.
From: John Navas on
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:01:51 -0400, in
<i0dqgg$d60$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, BF <bfor56(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 6/27/2010 10:55 AM, RichA wrote:
>> Olympus appears to be headed in that direction. There seems to be
>> little if any indication they will continue to support them, having
>> put all their eggs into the micro 4/3rds basket. However, Sony, even
>> though they make no money on DSLRs (according to some sources, anyway)
>> have a lot more money than Olympus and can keep up the DSLR production
>> for as long as they want, even without profits. Couple that with the
>> less than spectacular greeting their NEX cameras are getting and it
>> looks like Sony will be in the DSLR game a while longer.

>Probably both will eventually because they can't compete with Canon and
>Nikon.

I suspect both will soldier on for the forseeable future.

--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams
From: Ray Fischer on
Rich <none(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
>rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote in news:4c2a331a$0$1655
>$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net:
>
>> RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>black.

>>>I never posted to that group,
>>
>> Not something you'd admit to, is it?
>
>Sure I would, if I had.

Nah. You're a racist bigot and not known for honesty.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net