From: Robert Spanjaard on
Spent two evenings in the polder on my bicycle (you're not allowed to
stop a car wherever you want) this week, and this is the result:

http://www.arumes.com/temp/polder/

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
From: GMAN on
In article <e0cc8$4c2791e4$546ac3cf$8432(a)cache50.multikabel.net>, Robert Spanjaard <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote:
>Spent two evenings in the polder on my bicycle (you're not allowed to
>stop a car wherever you want) this week, and this is the result:
>
>http://www.arumes.com/temp/polder/

NICE!!!!!!!
From: Peter on
"Robert Spanjaard" <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote in message
> Spent two evenings in the polder on my bicycle (you're not allowed to
> stop a car wherever you want) this week, and this is the result:
>
> http://www.arumes.com/temp/polder/

Nice shots. They certainly convey a sense of place.

--
Peter

From: Allen on
GMAN wrote:
> In article <e0cc8$4c2791e4$546ac3cf$8432(a)cache50.multikabel.net>, Robert Spanjaard <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote:
>> Spent two evenings in the polder on my bicycle (you're not allowed to
>> stop a car wherever you want) this week, and this is the result:
>>
>> http://www.arumes.com/temp/polder/
>>

> NICE!!!!!!!
Ditto, especially for the one with the windmill and the one of the house
(?) next to the canal. Keepers!
Allen
From: John McWilliams on
Allen wrote:
> GMAN wrote:
>> In article <e0cc8$4c2791e4$546ac3cf$8432(a)cache50.multikabel.net>,
>> Robert Spanjaard <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote:
>>> Spent two evenings in the polder on my bicycle (you're not allowed to
>>> stop a car wherever you want) this week, and this is the result:
>>>
>>> http://www.arumes.com/temp/polder/
>>>

>> NICE!!!!!!!
> Ditto, especially for the one with the windmill and the one of the house
> (?) next to the canal. Keepers!

I'm sure I'll get in Dutch for saying this, but do you go to the polders
to ponder? Are there poldergeists there?
For real: lovely images.

--
john mcwilliams