From: ToddAndMargo on
Hi All,

I have never seen this weird behavior before. I have a customer
with a SBS2003 Terminal Server. In start up, it has an icon for
"server management" (server server management, not Terminal Services
Management). Okay, no problem. I have seen this before.

But, on this particular server, when you exit "server management",
you also exit your Terminal Services' session (same as Logout).
What a pain in the neck!

So, I erased "server management" from Start Up and now no log
out problems with any other program.

But, when I "actually" need to run "server management", it
exit me again when I exit it. And, after a few bad words, I
log back in, I get another icon for "server management"
in my Start Up. And the whole cycle starts over, including
the bad words.

<editorial comment>AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!</editorial comment>

Does anyone know how to end this behavior and restore my
sanity?

Many thanks,
-T