From: Peter Dow on
Thanks that did it. Somehow my PC time had got out of synchronization with
internet time.

I hadn't tried an "Update Now" because I had assumed the

[tick] Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server

option my PC has always been set at would take care of synchronizing
automatically. Silly me. lol

From: Bob Lucas on
The 'Automatically synchronize' with an Internet time server
SHOULD keep your computer's clock up to date.

Unfortunately, the server at 'time.windows.com' is often
unavailable. If Windows fails to connect to the server, it will
try again after 24 hours. At subsequent attempts, the server
might still be unavailable (or you might not be connected to the
Internet). Consequently, automatic synchronization can fail
repeatedly. That is why I have specified a different time
server.