From: Twayne on
In news:bd1fd8d6-eb41-45b4-a6e4-8b477d644b7d(a)v29g2000prb.googlegroups.com,
dingdongdingding <dingdongdingding(a)yahoo.com> typed:
> Lately, I found that I cannot move window explorer off
> screen or partially off screen. If any portion of it is
> moved off the screen, it will bounce back.
>
> Any settings or any malware involved ?
>
> Thanks very much for your kind advice.

That's usually under control of your video card settings. My Nvidia has such
a setting.

HTH,

Twayne`

From: dingdongdingding on
Because I want to refer to it.

From: dingdongdingding on
You may be right... I'll check this.. Thanks.

From: dingdongdingding on
On Apr 29, 12:10 am, Bob I <bire...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Are you using Windows XP?
>

> dingdongdingding wrote:
> > Lately, I found that I cannot move window explorer off screen or
> > partially off screen.  If any portion of it is moved off the screen,
> > it will bounce back.
>
> > Any settings or any malware involved ?
>
> > Thanks very much for your kind advice.- Hide quoted text -

Win XP.
From: dingdongdingding on