From: dingdongdingding on
Lately, I found that I cannot move window explorer off screen or
partially off screen. If any portion of it is moved off the screen,
it will bounce back.

Any settings or any malware involved ?

Thanks very much for your kind advice.
From: Daave on
dingdongdingding wrote:
> Lately, I found that I cannot move window explorer off screen or
> partially off screen. If any portion of it is moved off the screen,
> it will bounce back.
>
> Any settings or any malware involved ?
>
> Thanks very much for your kind advice.

Why not just minimize it?

From: LVTravel on

"dingdongdingding" <dingdongdingding(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Lately, I found that I cannot move window explorer off screen or
> partially off screen. If any portion of it is moved off the screen,
> it will bounce back.
>
> Any settings or any malware involved ?
>
> Thanks very much for your kind advice.

I can move Win IE 8 totally off screen and can not find any switch (setting)
in my search of options that would cause your issue but that doesn't mean
that it isn't there somewhere.

Have you rebooted the computer, run full malware scans using at least two
anti-malware programs and also determined if anything was installed or
uninstalled when this problem first occurred?

From: Bob I on
Are you using Windows XP?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Assuming you're running Win7, not WinXP, see
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/snap