From: dingdongdingding on
I'll check my video card. I think I might have changed something.
I'll come back here if I can';t solve it. Thanks to all who
responded.
From: dingdongdingding on
I can't find the setting Nvidia. But I notice that I can actually
move it off screen. What I need to do is to move and hold it there
for a while. Then it will stay. If I move and release the mouse
pointer, it will spring back.

Now, where is that setting ? hmm.

From: Daave on
You will still be able to refer to it if you minimize it.