From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
+1

From: AAH on

"Jim" <bojimbo261(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 18:27:25 +0100, "AAH" <aah(a)chakcomnet.net> wrote:

>How to Unblock a Blocked .ZIP file?
>It says R/Click and click Property and
>tick Unblock?
>Where is the Unblock mark on the
>Property sheet?
>Thanks for help.

Right click file ; properties , click unblock , apply , ok .

There is no such command as "Unblock"
on R/Click manu in Win XP. You have not
read my first request?

From: The poster formerly known as 'The Poster Formerly Known as Nina DiBoy' on
On 8/3/2010 10:40 AM, HeyBub wrote:
> AAH wrote:
>>

>> The zip file in question is not an attachment
>> to any message oe email.
>> I started to download the Nero7 essenntial
>> help file since these were not on the Nero
>> disk came with cd writer.
>> Somehow this zip file Nero_7.zip came
>> along with the lot. Other zip files are ok.
>> This may be a nasty file as the windows
>> security has blocked it. Infact I have no
>> knowledge of its contents. It cannot be
>> copied from its download folder to another.
>> This refers to SP2 version mine is SP3.
>> I should try to delete it.
>>
>> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> For a lot of reasons - this may be another - Nero is felt by many to be
> inferior to various freeware replacements. I use Ashampoo with good results.

How can a shampoo burn data on a cd?! <g>

Can it do iso files and bootable media?
From: AAH on

"The poster formerly known as 'The Poster Formerly Known as Nina DiBoy'"
<me951(a)privacy.com> wrote in message news:i39kgd$2of$1(a)speranza.aioe.org...
On 8/3/2010 10:40 AM, HeyBub wrote:
> AAH wrote:
>>

>> The zip file in question is not an attachment
>> to any message oe email.
>> I started to download the Nero7 essenntial
>> help file since these were not on the Nero
>> disk came with cd writer.
>> Somehow this zip file Nero_7.zip came
>> along with the lot. Other zip files are ok.
>> This may be a nasty file as the windows
>> security has blocked it. Infact I have no
>> knowledge of its contents. It cannot be
>> copied from its download folder to another.
>> This refers to SP2 version mine is SP3.
>> I should try to delete it.
>>
>> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> For a lot of reasons - this may be another - Nero is felt by many to be
> inferior to various freeware replacements. I use Ashampoo with good
results.

How can a shampoo burn data on a cd?! <g>

Can it do iso files and bootable media?

The Program is known as
"Ashamppoo Burning Studio 2007"
2008 and 2009
It should do all sorts of Cd recording.

From: Jim on
On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:32:32 -0500, "Shenan Stanley"
<newshelper(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Jim wrote:
>> Right click file ; properties , click unblock , apply , ok .
>
>In XP?
>
>--
>Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP

Appologies ; I`m so used to doing that in Vista ;)