From: Ace Fekay [MVP-DS, MCT] on
"Gregg Hill" <greggmhill at please do not spam me at yahoo dot com> wrote in
message news:OWUH9XfrKHA.5936(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>I agree with the "correct" experience statement. Some people just keep
>plugging along the same old way because it worked for 20 years, why change
>now?
>
> Regarding the peeves, my all-time favorite is "prolly" instead of
> "probably." I have heard it in conversation and not just seen it in web
> forums.
>
> Gregg

A younger friend of mine uses "prolly." I had to ask him what it meant. :-)

Ace

From: "Gregg Hill" greggmhill at please do not spam me at yahoo dot on
I hope you slapped him when he told you!

Gregg

--
Gregg's pet peeves:

First of all, what does a peeve look like, and why would anyone want one as
a pet?

Peeve #1: Apostrophes: when in doubt, leave them out! You will be correct
more often than not.

Its = Belonging to it. For example, "Look at the sky. Its color is blue."
It's = It is. For example, "It's hot today."
It's = It has. For example, "It's been nice talking to you."
Its' = completely incorrect usage. Stop it!

Peeve #2: Your vs. You're
"Your" means belonging to you, as in, "It's your truck."
"You're" means "You are." Example, you're probably about ready to throttle
me for this peeve!

From: Ace Fekay [MVP-DS, MCT] on
"Gregg Hill" <greggmhill at please do not spam me at yahoo dot com> wrote in
message news:eMZVvOsrKHA.6004(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>I hope you slapped him when he told you!
>
> Gregg

I didn't know what to say. I just looked at him, as in thinking, WHAT???

Where are we with the single lable name?

Ace

From: "Gregg Hill" greggmhill at please do not spam me at yahoo dot on
Going on site today to test the trust.

Gregg

From: Ace Fekay [MVP-DS, MCT] on
"Gregg Hill" <greggmhill at please do not spam me at yahoo dot com> wrote in
message news:O5pn%2369rKHA.1352(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Going on site today to test the trust.
>
> Gregg

Let us know how you make out.

Ace