From: Ryan Suarez on
Greg Saunders wrote:
> The below quote if from another thread which I have followed but on the
> client Win 7 64 bit machine, I get an error:
>
> "The specified location does not contain the driver for the Xerox WorkCentre
> 7675 rev2 PS for the requested processor architecture."

Xerox drivers do not play nice with samba (alot of users on this list
can attest to this). Try different models until you find one that
works. We have Xerox WorkCentre 7346's here and ended up using Xerox
WorkCentre 7242 drivers instead.

Of course, it still had issues after uploading. Fortunately, someone
from this list found this nice tool:
http://bit.ly/czNvub

This fixed up our Xerox driver issues. Unfortunately, it requires a
valid Cisco support agreement :(

I'm not sure if there's an equivalent free tool out there available...