From: Brian Gregory [UK] on
"Unknown" <unknown(a)unknown.kom> wrote in message

Oh and by the way, bad luck on being christened 'Unknown'.

Seems like your parents could see into your future.

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)
ng(a)bgdsv.co.uk

From: Unknown on
I wonder if it ever occurred to you that the vast majority of the problems
you described are caused by
non Microsoft programs such as virus programs, registry cleaners, malware
scanners etc. etc. etc.
Since you say you have some programming experience do you think it possible
for MS to test
their OS with every program written by others?

From: Brian Gregory [UK] on
>I wonder if it ever occurred to you that the vast majority of the problems
>you described are caused by
> non Microsoft programs such as virus programs, registry cleaners, malware
> scanners etc. etc. etc.
> Since you say you have some programming experience do you think it
> possible for MS to test
> their OS with every program written by others?

One of the main functions of an OS is supposed to be protect programs from
each other.

Microsoft should realize that their OS would never have become so popular if
it wasn't possible to run third party programs.

There really isn't anything very unusual on the PCs in question and we are
using Microsoft Security Essentials

From: Unknown on
BUT, Microsoft does NOT control third party programs. The OS runs third
party programs but when a problem appears
why is it Microsoft's fault? Why blame Microsoft?
> "Unknown" <unknown(a)unknown.kom> wrote in message
>>I wonder if it ever occurred to you that the vast majority of the problems
>>you described are caused by
>> non Microsoft programs such as virus programs, registry cleaners, malware
>> scanners etc. etc. etc.
>> Since you say you have some programming experience do you think it
>> possible for MS to test
>> their OS with every program written by others?
>
> One of the main functions of an OS is supposed to be protect programs from
> each other.
>
> Microsoft should realize that their OS would never have become so popular
> if it wasn't possible to run third party programs.
>
> There really isn't anything very unusual on the PCs in question and we are
> using Microsoft Security Essentials
>
> --
>
> Brian Gregory. (In the UK)
> ng(a)bgdsv.co.uk