From: Richard Oliver on
Win 7 has been out for a while now and I would be interested to hear
what you learned folk think is required in the way of extra security
against Malware and Virus infection ,assuming of course that one does
practice safe hex.
Thanks for an interesting newsgroup.Richard
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Richard Oliver" <R.Oliver(a)Spam.co.za>

| Win 7 has been out for a while now and I would be interested to hear
| what you learned folk think is required in the way of extra security
| against Malware and Virus infection ,assuming of course that one does
| practice safe hex.
| Thanks for an interesting newsgroup.Richard

The same as Vista.

--
Dave

From: Richard Oliver on

Thanks Dave--I was hoping that you would pick this up, kind regards --

From: Victek on
> Win 7 has been out for a while now and I would be interested to hear
> what you learned folk think is required in the way of extra security
> against Malware and Virus infection ,assuming of course that one does
> practice safe hex.
..
As David said Windows 7 is very similar to Vista. One difference is UAC is
set lower by default in Windows 7 and (if you don't mind more pop-ups) you
will get better protection if you raise it to "Always Notify".

From: Richard Oliver on
Thank you so much for the advice,Regards