From: Jacques on
Ok, I get it.
Now, since you don't have a "Security" button in NAV, how did you
synchronise NAV and SQL ? (After creating SQL users, you have to go back to
NAV and Synchronize)

Here is my MSN....will be faster I guess: jack_77_77(a)hotmail.com
--
Jacques

From: Simon on
Jaques,

You were right, i was looking in the wrong application, i looked in SQL and
you ment NAV.
I found it, added the user i created in SQL and now i must synchronisch
them, but this can only be done when there not working it NAV else they will
notice it.

From: Jacques on
Ok cool. Now, In NAV you add the users (SQL and/or Windows), then add a role
to that user and finally, still in NAV, you synchronize all. Now if the
client is already running I guess you will have to restart the client to make
sure it is effective. (I never did a synchro while client running).

Hope this helped !

--
Jacques