From: Forum on
MJ Fries a �crit :
> When I try to create a new fax in "Windows Fax and Scan" I get an error
> message that pops up, that reads,
> "new fax: unable to retrieve cover page associated with the selected
> account."
>
> The only option is to click "OK", when I do that another pop-up appears,
> it reads,
> "The message could not be sent. Access denied."
>
> The "Setup Wizard" that is described on the Microsoft help html does not
> start, is there a way to uninstall Windows Fax and Scan and then
> reinstall it?
>
> Thank you,
> Mark Freis
==================================
Hi Mark,

A few weeks ago, I' ve tried to use "Windows Printers and Fax" on x64
Windows Vista and Seven and it did not work. This feature is for 32 bits
only.

So, I bought a little Deskjet Printer Fax USB Brother and now , I can
use it with my x64 OS. Windows XP, Vista and 7 x64 doesn't manage fax (I
think)

Regards.
Forum
From: Dennis Pack on
Forum:
I only have 64-bit operating systems running so that isn't the cause for
Windows Fax and Scan not working properly. Have a great day.
--
Dennis Pack
Win-7 Enterprise x64

From: Dennis Pack on
MJ:
How did you setup Windows Fax and Scan? I have Windows Fax and Scan
setup on a system with a USB modem installed which functions properly. The
system I'm currently on doesn't have a modem installed. On the setup page I
have the choice of connecting to a fax modem or a fax server on your
network. Have a great day.
--
Dennis Pack
Win-7 Enterprise x64