From: MJ Fries on
When I try to create a new fax in "Windows Fax and Scan" I get an error
message that pops up, that reads,
"new fax: unable to retrieve cover page associated with the selected
account."

The only option is to click "OK", when I do that another pop-up appears, it
reads,
"The message could not be sent. Access denied."

The "Setup Wizard" that is described on the Microsoft help html does not
start, is there a way to uninstall Windows Fax and Scan and then reinstall
it?

Thank you,
Mark Freis

From: Dennis Pack on
MJ:
Go to "Turn Windows features on or off", "Print and Document Services"
uncheck "Windows Fax and Scan" then check OK to uninstall. Reverse procedure
to reinstall.
--
Dennis Pack
Win-7 Enterprise x64, Win-7 Professional x64.

From: MJ Fries on
I tried your advice, it had no effect. I still get the same error messages.

From: Jim on
On Jul 17, 7:25 pm, "MJ Fries" <mjfr...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> I tried your advice, it had no effect. I still get the same error messages.
>
> "Dennis Pack" <dennisp...(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dennis,

I'm not sure how tight money is for you, but I have been using Snappy
Fax for several years. It works in both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows,
and it is a fully-functional Windows fax program. I have been very
impressed with it, and the tech support is spectacular. I send a few
faxes each week at least.

Jim
From: Dennis Pack on
Jim:
Thanks for the information. Currently I don't fax things often and
Windows Fax and Scan is sufficient for me and hasn't been problematic. Have
a great day.
--

database 5288 (20100718) __________

http://www.eset.com