From: Marts on
Manuel wrote...

> What's the model?

HP Ipaq 112 Classic.
From: Marts on
Thanks.

Shall check them out.

Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen wrote...

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
They have stated right at the beginning (two years ago when they started
selling the 110/210) that they wouldn't release any major OS upgrades for
them. This is why they haven't even released 6.1, let alone 6.5.

Marts <marts(a)ymail.com> wrote in

From: Manuel on
I would do a search for some unofficial (cooked) ROM, there are a lot
around.

--
ManuelRivas

From: Marts on
Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen wrote...

> They have stated right at the beginning (two years ago when they started
> selling the 110/210) that they wouldn't release any major OS upgrades for
> them. This is why they haven't even released 6.1, let alone 6.5.

Doesn't surprise me.

It's life is limited, now anyway.

2010 will see a plethora of new smartphones, all non-Windows Mob based, released
onto the market.

The Motorola Droid likes like an excellent replacement for the WM based iPaq.