From: Marts on
Win Mob 6.5 has been released. But I haven't seen any versions available for my
HP iPaq PDA.

Anyone know if it's to be available for PDAs or is it just for smartphones?

From: Beverly Howard on
The only way it will be available is from the OEM and likely only for
very recent phones... i.e. os 6.1 ...check with HP

Beverly Howard
From: Manuel on
What's the model?

--
Josefina Rivas

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
If you have a 110/210-series HP PDA, it won't receive the upgrade
*officially*.

However, you might want to check out e.g.
http://forum.brighthand.com/showthread.php?t=272918 . Note that I haven't
tested any of these unofficial ROM's so I don't know if they're any good.
You'll want to read all those Brighthand stuff.

From: Marts on
Beverly Howard wrote...

> The only way it will be available is from the OEM and likely only for
> very recent phones... i.e. os 6.1 ...check with HP

Thanks Beverly.

I have emailed HP when I first heard of the new OS's release. But to date it
hasn't replied.

And it's for a PDA, not a phone.

Anyway, it may be irrelevent. If I have to pay for it I won't bother. I'm
getting a new smartphone some time in the New Year, so I'll be ditching the PDA.
And it won't be a WM based unit.