From: MowGreen [MVP] on
For the NetBT event error, see this MSKB :

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842715

Could you please post the error that deals with the security update ?
Thanks.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2006]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

From: Ronpaul53 on
I thank you for your help so far unfortunately can not give you that info now
as have formated and reinstalled

From: MowGreen [MVP] on
You're welcome, that's one way to resolve the issue.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2006]
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

First  |  Prev  |