From: SAber on
I have an identical situation. Is a fix available?

From: dmeers on
No, I have not found one yet. I have talked with Sony too and they can't help.

From: Robert Aldwinckle on
"NikkiLund" <NikkiLund(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B63D304-98E8-4F6A-ABBA-8ADD810BE07F(a)microsoft.com...
>I have looked at all the posts and nothing seems to be helping the situation.
> Did Ken Roy get his problem fixed? If so please let me know how you did it!

Since you are adding your Me too! several months after the OP
it would help if you clarified exactly what you mean by "the situation." ; )

However, often it helps to search for the decimal value of the last half of a hex code
and try to get clues that way.

(Live Search at Microsoft.com for
+1647 error codes -"total views"
)
<quote>
ERROR_UNKNOWN_PATCH 1647
The patch is not applied to this product. Available beginning with Windows Installer version 3.0.
</quote>

That would suggest that the update you got is not applicable to the product
you have installed or is otherwise somehow unusable.

E.g. if you got the update as an automatic update from Microsoft Updates (aka MU)
you could try downloading whatever that is manually from the Microsoft Update
Catalog (aka MUC) and try installing it instead.

http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=KB946691

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---

From: ShoopsBox on
I am having the same error message and the exact same problem you are havinf
dmeers. If anyone knows how to resolve this I would love to know as well.
Thanks -SB

From: Mary Sauer on
Forum here with suggestions.
http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/21854?page=1#entry-68433

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"ShoopsBox" <ShoopsBox(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having the same error message and the exact same problem you are havinf
> dmeers. If anyone knows how to resolve this I would love to know as well.
> Thanks -SB
>
> "dmeers" wrote:
>
>> I don't want to sound totally stupid, but I can't delete the update program
>> because it failed to download. This peticular update has to do with
>> Microsoft Power Point 2007 and I can't delete just the Power Point, I would
>> have to delete my whole Microsoft Office 2007. Everytime I shut my computer
>> down it tries to update this file, it is not a file or program because it
>> won't let me download it.
>>
>> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>>
>> > Yes.
>> >
>> > --
>> >
>> > JoAnn Paules
>> > MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>> > Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
>> >

>> > "dmeers" <dmeers(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: KB955428
Next: Error Code: 0x80070005 On update