From: Albert on

I tried to install msicuu2.exe and it just comes up with error message.
"error: the specified module could not be found. code:8007007E" Does anyone
else have the same problem? and fix?

From: sparker on
Thank you so much for the post this fixed my issues and now everything is
working great!
--
~ SPARKER ~

From: sparker on

From: sparker on
Did you follow all of the steps in Debbie's post to the letter? I did and her
fix worked great. Sounds like you have something else going on with your
system or maybe you missed a step.
--
~ SPARKER ~

From: dave on