From: jsb1951 on

From: jsb1951 on
jsb1951 I turned off my AVG 7.5 virus control and was able to install the
update the first time without any problem. I had tryed 6 times before I did
this. Might try it.

From: juanalfredo on
Is there a less complicated solution? The update seems like its critical one
to have, why is not Microsoft more involved?

From: technodorksue on
I folowed your instructions to the letter and now I am getting error66a.
Anyone else had this problem?