From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Please begin a new thread about /your/ issues. Thanks.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

From: Diana on
Hello,

0x80073712 translate to Component store is corrupt.

Please run the Checksur.exe tool to see if that resolves the issue.
947821 Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;947821

Diana Smith [MSFT] <diasmith(a)hotmail.com>
CSS Security Team

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: windows defender