From: technogranny on
Hi I have just upgraded to Vista Ultimate and now can't update as all I get
is this error code! It won't let me update any of the updates available. Is
there anyone out there who can point me in the right direction?
--
technogranny

From: TaurArian on
The "Windows Features" dialog box is empty in Windows Vista, or you receive an error
message that includes the following code when you try to use Windows Update: "0x80073712"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931712

and/or
Reinstall the Windows Update Agent - see A new version of the Windows Update Agent is
available
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946928

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

From: technogranny on
I have done this and downloaded the Windows Update agent and it still will
not install any updates. So what now?
--
technogranny

From: TaurArian on
Did you reboot?

|I have done this and downloaded the Windows Update agent and it still will
| not install any updates. So what now?
| --
| technogranny
|

| "TaurArian" wrote:
|
| > The "Windows Features" dialog box is empty in Windows Vista, or you receive an error
| > message that includes the following code when you try to use Windows Update:
"0x80073712"
| > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931712
| >
| > and/or
| > Reinstall the Windows Update Agent - see A new version of the Windows Update Agent is
| > available
| > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946928
| >

| > --
| >
| > TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
| > http://taurarian.mvps.org
| > ======================================
| > How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
| > Computer Maintenance: Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco
| >

| > "technogranny" <technogranny(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > | Hi I have just upgraded to Vista Ultimate and now can't update as all I get
| > | is this error code! It won't let me update any of the updates available. Is
| > | there anyone out there who can point me in the right direction?
| > | --
| > | technogranny
| > |
| > |
| > |

From: technogranny on
Yes that was the first thing that I did, but still no joy.
--
technogranny

Pages: 1 2
Prev: windows defender