From: mmyvusenet on
Hello

In Lima, began the winter, but I still find species resistant to cold and
wind of the times:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4739541208/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Tim Conway on

"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> In Lima, began the winter, but I still find species resistant to cold and
> wind of the times:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4739541208/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

Nice photo. Background out of focus. Don't listen to the troll.

From: MC on
Tim Conway wrote:

> "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > Hello
> >
> > In Lima, began the winter, but I still find species resistant to
> > cold and wind of the times:
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4739541208/
> >
> > Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
> >
> Nice photo. Background out of focus.

So is the immediate foreground. So it is, therefore, not a very good
photo at all.

MC
From: Nervous Nick on
On Jun 29, 6:49 pm, "MC" <a...(a)any.any> wrote:
> Tim Conway wrote:
>
> > "mmyvusenet" <mmyvuse...(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > > Hello
>
> > > In Lima, began the winter, but I still find species resistant to
> > > cold and  wind of the times:
>
> > >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4739541208/
>
> > > Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> > Nice photo.  Background out of focus.
>
> So is the immediate foreground.

So is just about everything in between.

So it is, therefore, not a very good
> photo at all.

Indeed.
From: mmyvusenet on
"Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:i0cb07$hj5$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...

> "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Hello
>>
>> In Lima, began the winter, but I still find species resistant to cold and
>> wind of the times:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4739541208/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
> Nice photo. Background out of focus. Don't listen to the troll.

Hello, thanks for your comment and advice, it's definitely good to ignore
them.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com