From: Don Wiss on
Okay. I finally got around to cropping, selecting, and captioning my
Mermaid Parade pictures from a week ago. 273 made the cut.

If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the summer at
Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade.

http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/

From: GMAN on
In article <kkoi26la308i31u66vcktfqd9n7nqi3kjv(a)4ax.com>, Don Wiss <donwiss(a)no_spam.com> wrote:
>Okay. I finally got around to cropping, selecting, and captioning my
>Mermaid Parade pictures from a week ago. 273 made the cut.
>
>If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the summer at
>Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade.
>
>http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/
>
>Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).
Serious question here, how do they get away with the public nudity around
children?
From: Savageduck on
On 2010-06-29 09:53:29 -0700, Winniethepooh(a)100acrewoods.org (GMAN) said:

> In article <kkoi26la308i31u66vcktfqd9n7nqi3kjv(a)4ax.com>, Don Wiss
> <donwiss(a)no_spam.com> wrote:
>> Okay. I finally got around to cropping, selecting, and captioning my
>> Mermaid Parade pictures from a week ago. 273 made the cut.
>>
>> If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the summer at
>> Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade.
>>
>> http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/
>>
>> Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).
> Serious question here, how do they get away with the public nudity around
> children?

They distract the kids with hot dogs and cotton candy.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Frank ess on

GMAN wrote:
> In article <kkoi26la308i31u66vcktfqd9n7nqi3kjv(a)4ax.com>, Don Wiss
> <donwiss(a)no_spam.com> wrote:
>> Okay. I finally got around to cropping, selecting, and captioning
>> my Mermaid Parade pictures from a week ago. 273 made the cut.
>>
>> If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the
>> summer at Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented
>> parade.
>>
>> http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/
>>
>> Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).
> Serious question here, how do they get away with the public nudity
> around
> children?

Guess I missed the nudity.

2:26 looks like a De Tomaso Pantera (Ford)

--
Frank ess
From: Peter on
"GMAN" <Winniethepooh(a)100acrewoods.org> wrote in message
> In article <kkoi26la308i31u66vcktfqd9n7nqi3kjv(a)4ax.com>, Don Wiss
> <donwiss(a)no_spam.com> wrote:
>>Okay. I finally got around to cropping, selecting, and captioning my
>>Mermaid Parade pictures from a week ago. 273 made the cut.
>>
>>If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the summer at
>>Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade.
>>
>>http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/
>>
>>Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).
> Serious question here, how do they get away with the public nudity around
> children?

In NY it is not illegal for females to go topless.
The people are not nude. Many are wearing body paint and/or jewlery.
Most kids were born naked.
Would you take your kids to see Ave Q. (I guess that answer depends on their
age.)

--
Peter