From: GMAN on
In article <io9q26ll42q0tm6klmsjkp61vppb87kkcp(a)4ax.com>, Die Wahrheit <diewahrheit(a)somewherehonest.net> wrote:
>On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 23:09:43 GMT, Winniethepooh(a)100acrewoods.org (GMAN)
>wrote:
>
>>In article <i0hk28$b1r$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, "David J Taylor"
> <david-taylor(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>>>"Gary Edstrom" <GEdstrom(a)PacBell.Net> wrote in message

>>>It sounds like a broader-minded family than yours. Different groups may
>>>have different standards - is that so bad?
>>>
>>>Thanks for posting, Don.
>>>
>>>Cheers,
>>>David
>>>
>>Normal to stick breast in the face of 8 year old kids?
>
>What's abnormal about sticking the breast of someone in the face of anyone
>at any age? (Unless they don't like breasts.) You have a problem with
>breasts? Some women breast-feed their children up to 4 or 5 years old. It
>looks strange to me but who am I to say it's not right. I lived in a nude
>commune for 3 years back in the 70's. Everyone from toddler to grandparent
>was naked. Live that way 24/7 for about 3 weeks and you don't even realize
>anyone is nude anymore, including yourself. They're just people, with
>faces, minds, and personalities. That short of a time period is all that's
>needed to undo all the mental and emotional damage that has been done to
>you since birth by your church-controlled state. Nudity is only a big deal
>to those who are insecure with the human body, their own or those of
>others. The only use for clothing is for environmental comfort/protection
>or decoration, it has no other real uses. Fear of nudity is just
>religiously imposed self-hatred, of themselves and of the whole human race.
>People like that (and you) sorely need help and healing.

No, I just hate dirty OLD paedophile hippies like yourself!
From: Pete on
On 2010-07-02 00:09:43 +0100, GMAN said:

> In article <i0hk28$b1r$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, "David J Taylor"
> <david-taylor(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>> "Gary Edstrom" <GEdstrom(a)PacBell.Net> wrote in message
>>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:03:56 -0400, Don Wiss <donwiss(a)no_spam.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> And you call this "family oriented"?
>>>
>>> What kind of "family"?
>>
>> It sounds like a broader-minded family than yours. Different groups may
>> have different standards - is that so bad?
>>
>> Thanks for posting, Don.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> David
>>
> Normal to stick breast in the face of 8 year old kids?

That is what YouTube does to them let alone the results of their Web
searches, reading magazines, and watching television advertising. How
do you answer when they ask you to explain an advert for a tampon?
Frankly, that is not what I want to see on television while I'm eating
my dinner, even less do I wish to explain it at that moment. Breasts
are a lot easier to deal with.

--
Pete

From: Die Wahrheit on
On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 23:54:03 GMT, Winniethepooh(a)100acrewoods.org (GMAN)
wrote:

>In article <io9q26ll42q0tm6klmsjkp61vppb87kkcp(a)4ax.com>, Die Wahrheit <diewahrheit(a)somewherehonest.net> wrote:
>>On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 23:09:43 GMT, Winniethepooh(a)100acrewoods.org (GMAN)
>>wrote:

>>>Normal to stick breast in the face of 8 year old kids?
>>
>>What's abnormal about sticking the breast of someone in the face of anyone
>>at any age? (Unless they don't like breasts.) You have a problem with
>>breasts? Some women breast-feed their children up to 4 or 5 years old. It
>>looks strange to me but who am I to say it's not right. I lived in a nude
>>commune for 3 years back in the 70's. Everyone from toddler to grandparent
>>was naked. Live that way 24/7 for about 3 weeks and you don't even realize
>>anyone is nude anymore, including yourself. They're just people, with
>>faces, minds, and personalities. That short of a time period is all that's
>>needed to undo all the mental and emotional damage that has been done to
>>you since birth by your church-controlled state. Nudity is only a big deal
>>to those who are insecure with the human body, their own or those of
>>others. The only use for clothing is for environmental comfort/protection
>>or decoration, it has no other real uses. Fear of nudity is just
>>religiously imposed self-hatred, of themselves and of the whole human race.
>>People like that (and you) sorely need help and healing.
>>

>No, I just hate dirty OLD paedophile hippies like yourself!

It's interesting to see where your mind immediately went.

Clearly revealing the depths of emotional and mental damage has been done
to you. You'll find that when living naked that sexuality becomes a
non-issue. The only time sexuality enters the picture is when two people
have an adult emotional connection with each other. Something to be shared
in private between consenting adults. In private because intimacy of that
nature is highly valued and not for sharing with the general population,
worthy of being cherished. You would know this if you ever had that kind of
intimacy and emotional connection with another.

Time for you to grow up and heal that deranged mind and heart of yours.
Nobody can do it for you. This is something you'll have to do yourself.
Find a way.

From: Die Wahrheit on
wrote:

>In article <io9q26ll42q0tm6klmsjkp61vppb87kkcp(a)4ax.com>, Die Wahrheit <diewahrheit(a)somewherehonest.net> wrote:
>>On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 23:09:43 GMT, Winniethepooh(a)100acrewoods.org (GMAN)
>>wrote:

>>>Normal to stick breast in the face of 8 year old kids?
>>
>>What's abnormal about sticking the breast of someone in the face of anyone
>>at any age? (Unless they don't like breasts.) You have a problem with
>>breasts? Some women breast-feed their children up to 4 or 5 years old. It
>>looks strange to me but who am I to say it's not right. I lived in a nude
>>commune for 3 years back in the 70's. Everyone from toddler to grandparent
>>was naked. Live that way 24/7 for about 3 weeks and you don't even realize
>>anyone is nude anymore, including yourself. They're just people, with
>>faces, minds, and personalities. That short of a time period is all that's
>>needed to undo all the mental and emotional damage that has been done to
>>you since birth by your church-controlled state. Nudity is only a big deal
>>to those who are insecure with the human body, their own or those of
>>others. The only use for clothing is for environmental comfort/protection
>>or decoration, it has no other real uses. Fear of nudity is just
>>religiously imposed self-hatred, of themselves and of the whole human race.
>>People like that (and you) sorely need help and healing.
>>

>No, I just hate dirty OLD paedophile hippies like yourself!

It's interesting to see where your mind immediately went.

Clearly revealing the depths of emotional and mental damage that has been
done to you, and that you allowed to be done to you. You'll find that when

From: Peter on
"Pete" <available.on.request(a)aserver.invalid> wrote in message
> On 2010-07-02 00:09:43 +0100, GMAN said:
>
>> In article <i0hk28$b1r$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, "David J Taylor"
>> <david-taylor(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>>> "Gary Edstrom" <GEdstrom(a)PacBell.Net> wrote in message

>>> It sounds like a broader-minded family than yours. Different groups may
>>> have different standards - is that so bad?
>>>
>>> Thanks for posting, Don.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> David
>>>
>> Normal to stick breast in the face of 8 year old kids?
>
> That is what YouTube does to them let alone the results of their Web
> searches, reading magazines, and watching television advertising. How do
> you answer when they ask you to explain an advert for a tampon? Frankly,
> that is not what I want to see on television while I'm eating my dinner,
> even less do I wish to explain it at that moment. Breasts are a lot easier
> to deal with.

And a lot more fun.

--
Peter