From: nospam on
In article <4c2a3dcf$0$5514$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com>, Peter
<peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:

> Most kids were born naked.

which ones weren't?
From: Don Wiss on
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Peter <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:

>In NY it is not illegal for females to go topless.

Correct, as long as the topless is not being done for business.

From: Peter on
"Don Wiss" <donwiss(a)no_spam.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Peter <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>
>>In NY it is not illegal for females to go topless.
>
> Correct, as long as the topless is not being done for business.
>
> Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Depends on what you mean by business.

Do you really think the naked cowgirl is not in business?

Would putting ads for beer on each breast be a prohibited business? :-)

--
Peter

From: Al Dykes on
In article <4c2a3dcf$0$5514$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com>,
Peter <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>"GMAN" <Winniethepooh(a)100acrewoods.org> wrote in message
>> In article <kkoi26la308i31u66vcktfqd9n7nqi3kjv(a)4ax.com>, Don Wiss
>> <donwiss(a)no_spam.com> wrote:
>>>Okay. I finally got around to cropping, selecting, and captioning my
>>>Mermaid Parade pictures from a week ago. 273 made the cut.
>>>
>>>If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the summer at
>>>Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade.
>>>
>>>http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/
>>>
>>>Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).
>> Serious question here, how do they get away with the public nudity around
>> children?
>

>In NY it is not illegal for females to go topless.
>The people are not nude. Many are wearing body paint and/or jewlery.
>Most kids were born naked.
>Would you take your kids to see Ave Q. (I guess that answer depends on their
>age.)

One of the pre-parade events is access to the street that has been
blocked off and used by the parade participants to costume up. Tents
are provided for those that want privacy. Not everyone uses them.
Visitors are charged a few bucks for entry to raise a little money.

If high-end cameras and flesh could reach critical mass and explode,
there would be a mushroom cloud over Coney Island.

Here's a particularly attractive young lady getting her body paint
job.

http://www.panix.com/~adykes/pics/CRW_2830.jpg

--
Al Dykes

From: Allen on
Don Wiss wrote:
> Okay. I finally got around to cropping, selecting, and captioning my
> Mermaid Parade pictures from a week ago. 273 made the cut.
>
> If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the summer at
> Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade.
>
> http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/
>
> Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).
As usual, I enjoyed your post. Fun!
Allen