From: SG1 on

"Dyna Soar" <dynasoar..REMOVE..THIS..(a)ozdebate.com> wrote in message
> forensics wrote:
>> Swampfox wrote:
>>> My sister needs wireless net access, she doesn't have a land line.
>>> She lives in inner Melbourne, 3 k's or so from the CBD.
>>> She doesn't need much bandwidth, a bit of web browsing and email is
>>> all, no music or movie downloads, online games or anything else
>>> much, 1 Gb per month should be plenty.
>>> Can anyone recommend a reliable ISP with good value pre paid access?
>>> Thanks.
>
>> what state is she located in ?
>
> How many states have a Melbourne? Particularly one with an "inner"
> section that's 3 km from its CBD?

Florida

From: idgat on
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:19:46 +0800, "Dyna Soar"
<dynasoar..REMOVE..THIS..(a)ozdebate.com> wrote:

>SG1 wrote:

>>> How many states have a Melbourne? Particularly one with an "inner"
>>> section that's 3 km from its CBD?
>
>> Florida
>
>:-)
>But I guess it would be a just a little out of range for an Aussie ISP's
>wireless service.

Listen, with the quality of Australian technology and wireless
internet services, even the OP's original information (inner
Melbourne) would be guaranteed to be out of reach of most wireless ISP
providers, from time to time!!!
--
idgat
Compuglobalhypermeganet Inc.