From: Aleksandr on
Now children....I hope your no example of those that develop Oo.

From: Aleksandr on

On 10-06-19 11:35 PM, Pierre wrote:
> On 20/06/10 03:13, Hank Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> MAYBE: You go to a stationary store and look/buy some paper of the
>> right shade, and put a stack of it in place of your present "white".
>> When you're thru, color-out-white in!!!
>>

> Reminds of the fellow some years ago in another mailing list who
> wanted to print reports upside down.
>
> <g>

Well.....was he successful?

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Pierre on
On 20/06/10 15:57, Aleksandr wrote:

> On 10-06-19 11:35 PM, Pierre wrote:
>> Reminds of the fellow some years ago in another mailing list who
>> wanted to print reports upside down.
>>
>> <g>
>
> Well.....was he successful?

I don't know. He never responded to my advice to turn the printer on its
end... :P

Cheers

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Aleksandr on

On 10-06-20 02:07 AM, Pierre wrote:
> On 20/06/10 15:57, Aleksandr wrote:
>>

>> On 10-06-19 11:35 PM, Pierre wrote:
>>> Reminds of the fellow some years ago in another mailing list who
>>> wanted to print reports upside down.
>>>
>>> <g>
>>
>> Well.....was he successful?
>

> I don't know. He never responded to my advice to turn the printer on
> its end... :P
>
> Cheers

On its end? Oh, I thought you meant he wanted to stand on his head and
print the stuff.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: "Harold Fuchs" on

"Aleksandr" <peace(a)AleksandrSolzhenitsyn.net> wrote in message
> Now children....I hope your no example of those that develop Oo.

Why is this childish? It would be *very* much cheaper, given the price of
printer ink. Faster too. Yes, OOo ought to support what the OP wants but the
low tech solution is certainly very practical and the suggestion is
certainly worth making.

> On 10-06-19 11:06 PM, HANX Recommendations wrote:

<snip>

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: [discuss] Writer- change page color?
Next: Windows mail