From: Nil on
On 06 Jul 2010, "JLMcCabes" <JLMcCabes(a)cfl.rr.com> wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> PC crashed, They installed XP PRO 2007.. I have the disks for
> 2002. THEY are less than helpful with any thing. That is why
> Want to get the 2007 disk on download so I can also have a copy.
> Want to run repair, whatever, to fix mouse problems, etc. Any
> suggestions.

You are seriously confused.
From: Nil on
On 06 Jul 2010, Jim <bojimbo261(a)gmail.com> wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> THEY ?????????

You know: THEY. The ones that hide under your bed and behind your
closet door and watch you when you use the bathroom. The ones that
hover overhead in those invisible silent helicopters. That They.
From: Bruce Chambers on
JLMcCabes wrote:
> PC crashed, They installed XP PRO 2007.. I have the disks for 2002. THEY
> are less than helpful with any thing. That is why Want to get the 2007 disk
> on download so I can also have a copy. Want to run repair, whatever, to fix
> mouse problems, etc. Any suggestions.

There is no such thing as "XP Pro 2007," so there is no way to get a
disk for it. What really happened? Who is "they?"

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
From: Erwin Moller on
Nil schreef:
> On 06 Jul 2010, Jim <bojimbo261(a)gmail.com> wrote in
> microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:
>
>> THEY ?????????
>
> You know: THEY. The ones that hide under your bed and behind your
> closet door and watch you when you use the bathroom. The ones that
> hover overhead in those invisible silent helicopters. That They.

Thanks Nil!
I was afraid I was the only one that suspected 'them'.

Erwin Moller

-- C.A.R. Hoare
From: Jim on
On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 13:17:57 +0200, Erwin Moller
<Since_humans_read_this_I_am_spammed_too_much(a)spamyourself.com> wrote:

>Nil schreef:
>> On 06 Jul 2010, Jim <bojimbo261(a)gmail.com> wrote in
>> microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

>> You know: THEY. The ones that hide under your bed and behind your
>> closet door and watch you when you use the bathroom. The ones that
>> hover overhead in those invisible silent helicopters. That They.
>
>Thanks Nil!
>I was afraid I was the only one that suspected 'them'.
>
>Erwin Moller

During the Cold War it was "Reds under the beds " .