From: JLMcCabes on
PC crashed, They installed XP PRO 2007.. I have the disks for 2002. THEY
are less than helpful with any thing. That is why Want to get the 2007 disk
on download so I can also have a copy. Want to run repair, whatever, to fix
mouse problems, etc. Any suggestions.

From: Lime in the Coconut on
How to replace Microsoft software
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246

From: DL on
There isn't an XP Pro 2007
Who is THEY?
There are no legal legal downloads of any win version, for the consumer,
excluding any trial versions that may be available from time to time

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Who is "they"?