From: Indymagoo on
XP Pro, Version 5.1, Build 2600.XPSP_sp3_gdr.090804-1435
Multiple errors under this type. Causing crashes. IE repeatedly crashes
also. Error varies with different At*.job numbers. Please advise.
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Schedule
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7901
Date: 12/31/2009
Time: 5:00:00 PM
User: N/A
Computer: DELL8400
The At18.job command failed to start due to the following error:
From: philo on
Indymagoo wrote:
> XP Pro, Version 5.1, Build 2600.XPSP_sp3_gdr.090804-1435
> Multiple errors under this type. Causing crashes. IE repeatedly crashes
> also. Error varies with different At*.job numbers. Please advise.
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: Schedule
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 7901
> Date: 12/31/2009
> Time: 5:00:00 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: DELL8400
> The At18.job command failed to start due to the following error:

run a RAM test

and also run the manufacturer's diagnostic on your harddrive
From: Jose on
On Jan 3, 2:21 pm, Indymagoo <Indyma...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> XP Pro, Version 5.1, Build 2600.XPSP_sp3_gdr.090804-1435
> Multiple errors under this type. Causing crashes. IE repeatedly crashes
> also. Error varies with different At*.job numbers. Please advise.
> Event Type:     Error
> Event Source:   Schedule
> Event Category: None
> Event ID:       7901
> Date:           12/31/2009
> Time:           5:00:00 PM
> User:           N/A
> Computer:       DELL8400
> The At18.job command failed to start due to the following error:

I would say your system has some malicious software on it (At18.job).

Perform some scans for malicious software, then fix any remaining
issues:

Download, install, update and do a full scan with these free malware
detection programs:

Malwarebytes (MBAM): http://malwarebytes.org/
SUPERAntiSpyware: (SAS): http://www.superantispyware.com/

They can be uninstalled later if desired.