From: Maximus the Mad on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> after much
thought,came up with this jewel in

> From: "LIZ" <lizj(a)new.rr.com>
> (abridged version)
>| I have XP Professional and I do not know what to do
>
> Please do NOT post HJT logs here. We do not accept them!

Good to see ya Dave!
max
--
Virus Removal http://max.shplink.com/removal.html
Keep Clean http://max.shplink.com/keepingclean.html
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Maximus the Mad" <maxwachtel(a)nomail.afraid.org>

| Good to see ya Dave!
| max

Happy Holidays Max!

--
Dave

From: Maximus the Mad on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> after much
thought,came up with this jewel in news:OfpZn$oRIHA.1188
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> From: "Maximus the Mad" <maxwachtel(a)nomail.afraid.org>
>

>| Good to see ya Dave!
>| max
>
> Happy Holidays Max!

Hope everything is going well for you!
From: BoaterDave on
Hello David

Just for clarification who, exactly, is the "we" in your statement "We do
not accept them!"

Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "BoaterDave" <BoaterDave(a)nospam.invalid>

| Hello David
|
| Just for clarification who, exactly, is the "we" in your statement "We do
| not accept them!"
|
| Dave

Those who respond for help with informational assistance.

--
Dave