From: BoaterDave on
Ah - So, do you not consider Milo (who *did* respond) to be a bonio-fido
responder on this group?

His (her?) advice seems to be sound.

Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "BoaterDave" <BoaterDave(a)nospam.invalid>

| Ah - So, do you not consider Milo (who *did* respond) to be a bonio-fido
| responder on this group?
|
| His (her?) advice seems to be sound.
|
| Dave

Milo goes agaisnt the grain and does NO have the support of the MVP community
BTW: I am NOT a MS MVP

--
Dave

From: BoaterDave on
Hello David

I've visited Claymania.com and noted this info:
Claymania Creations
Personalized Website Design and Hosting Services

Claymania.com originally started out in 1997 in Rhode Island as a sideline
website design / hosting business and place to post ad-free anti-virus
information. Claymania Creations "officially" began operation in January of
2000 offering premium website design and hosting services. Our goal is to be
responsive and helpful at all times while providing our customers with
courteous, fast service and all the hosting features needed to build and
maintain a successful Web site.

Thanks to our loyal customers and their (much appreciated) referrals,
Claymania Creations has successfully grown and developed into a cooperative
group of creative and talented individuals that form a unique and diverse
team. This dedicated group of technicians, consultants, graphic artists and
programmers have all the skills required to help individuals and businesses
fully realize their Web site goals.

The combined resources of the Claymania Creations Cooperative allow us to be
a true one-stop solution for website design, hosting and promotion services.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.

Please will you advise why your magic Multi-AV tool isn't hosted here, but
on a German site which most visitors here will be unable to read. It doesn't
make sense to me I'm afraid. The intimation in your signature block is that
you have some connection with Claymania. TIA

Dave

PS Milo always seems to give good advice. Do you think otherwise?

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "BoaterDave" <BoaterDave(a)nospam.invalid>

| Hello David

| I've visited Claymania.com and noted this info:
| Claymania Creations
| Personalized Website Design and Hosting Services

| Claymania.com originally started out in 1997 in Rhode Island as a sideline
| website design / hosting business and place to post ad-free anti-virus
| information. Claymania Creations "officially" began operation in January of
| 2000 offering premium website design and hosting services. Our goal is to be
| responsive and helpful at all times while providing our customers with
| courteous, fast service and all the hosting features needed to build and
| maintain a successful Web site.

| Thanks to our loyal customers and their (much appreciated) referrals,
| Claymania Creations has successfully grown and developed into a cooperative
| group of creative and talented individuals that form a unique and diverse
| team. This dedicated group of technicians, consultants, graphic artists and
| programmers have all the skills required to help individuals and businesses
| fully realize their Web site goals.

| The combined resources of the Claymania Creations Cooperative allow us to be
| a true one-stop solution for website design, hosting and promotion services.
| Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.

| ****************************************************************************************
| *****************

| Please will you advise why your magic Multi-AV tool isn't hosted here, but
| on a German site which most visitors here will be unable to read. It doesn't
| make sense to me I'm afraid. The intimation in your signature block is that
| you have some connection with Claymania. TIA

| Dave

| PS Milo always seems to give good advice. Do you think otherwise?

Good questions.

Thanx to the antics of 'Butts, the IK-CS.Com web site no longer exists.

A friend of mine is an editor with PCTipp magazine and she lives in Switzerland. There
were two articles written in their printed magazine about mailware (yes, written is
Swiss-German) and in their removal. The editor knows what happed with the IK-CS.Com web
site and offered to publicly host the utility on their website.

I never asked Clay if I could have him host the Multi-AV on the Claymania WebSite. That
site hosts information, not utilities.

Clay has always been a member ov the a.c.v news group and its younger sibling a.c.a-v.
Early on Clay created space on his web site for the advice culled from the news group
members.

I have the Multi AV hosted on other, sofar private, sites. Pulicly, at this time, it is
available at PCTipp Magazine's utility download section.

Milo had not always provided the right information or in the right fashion. I have not
been on Usenet too much this past years and so I have missed many of his recent posts.
His reponses amy have improved.

From: pcbutts1 on
Dave got busted stealing software so his site was shut down. Somebody filed
a DMCA complaint for stealing software and they shut him down. He tells
everyone I did it when he knows I did not. He's just pissed because it
happened after his many failed attempts to shut me down. He thinks I'm the
thief when he got busted for it. He put it up on a German spam site because
it is outside the jurisdiction of US DMCA laws and that's the truth.