From: Antti Lukats on

"Uwe Bonnes" <bon(a)hertz.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Antti Lukats <antti(a)openchip.org> wrote:
>
>> I dont find any english description any more, it used to be online
>> also a evaluation version was available, what I have tested and
>> it worked - the commercial version of MITOUJTAG is most
>> likely much better than the very old version what was available
>> as free version.
>
> Missing english documents make MITOUJTAG hard to use...

exactly my point
i have the last free MITOUJTAG software that can beused to some
degree, but it mostly guessing. so the total lack of english docs is a
pitty.
he has several nice products, including download cables, etc.. but
lack of docs is a pain. for me it was actually big surprise that
mitoujtag support flash programming, the free version did not.

well I guess he sees no market outside japan hence the
missing support

Antti