From: StuartL on
When using a browser, a yellow warning triangle with a black exclamation mark
will appear.
There appears to be no explanation for this and it disappears when clicked on.

I've run chkdsk (check disk) on start up and it confirms that the disk is
clean, so what's happening and what does this indicate?

From: Jim on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 17:27:01 -0700, StuartL
<StuartL(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When using a browser, a yellow warning triangle with a black exclamation mark
>will appear.
>There appears to be no explanation for this and it disappears when clicked on.
>
>I've run chkdsk (check disk) on start up and it confirms that the disk is
>clean, so what's happening and what does this indicate?

Which browser and where is the yellow triangle ?
From: Buffalo on

StuartL wrote:
> When using a browser, a yellow warning triangle with a black
> exclamation mark will appear.
> There appears to be no explanation for this and it disappears when
> clicked on.
>
> I've run chkdsk (check disk) on start up and it confirms that the
> disk is clean, so what's happening and what does this indicate?

Check here for one possible answer:
http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/166000-yellow-triangle-system-tray-icon.html

More if you Google for an answer with yellow triangle in system tray .
Buffalo

From: MendMyComputer on

This error message can mean a number of things, from low battery life on
a laptop to low disk space...

When you say the browser, do you mean within the window? or in the task
bar?

--
MendMyComputer