From: Doron Holan [MS] on
there is probably something wrong about your card. The SD bus is a pnp bus,
it will auto detect your card upon insertion.

Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. this alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.

From: iwub on
Yes, I think that there is wrong.It should be detected by system when
inserting.
I now open the SD bus interface by scanning by hand, then system find the
new device, I use the setup guide to setup.
but when I got the SdBusIfStd structure, the
Adapter->SdBusIfStd.InitializeInterface() failed.
I called such as the sdbusapi.doc said.please check the below.

THX.

pDevice = Adapter->PhyDeviceObject;
KdPrint( ("SdBusOpenInterface pDevice = %x\n", pDevice));
Status = SdBusOpenInterface(
pDevice,//Adapter->PhyDeviceObject,//Adapter->hDevice,//UnderlyingPDO
&Adapter->SdBusIfStd,
sizeof(SDBUS_INTERFACE_STANDARD),
SDBUS_INTERFACE_VERSION);
KdPrint( ("SdBusOpenInterface() Status = %x\n", Status));
KdPrint( ("SdBusOpenInterface() size = %x\n ver = %x\nContext =
%x\n",
Adapter->SdBusIfStd.Size,
Adapter->SdBusIfStd.Version,
Adapter->SdBusIfStd.Context));
KdPrint( ("SdBusOpenInterface() interfRefer =
%x\nInitializeInterface = %x\nAcknowledgeInt = %x\n",
Adapter->SdBusIfStd.InterfaceReference,
Adapter->SdBusIfStd.InitializeInterface,
Adapter->SdBusIfStd.AcknowledgeInterrupt));

if(NT_SUCCESS(Status)) {
SDBUS_INTERFACE_PARAMETERS interfaceParameters = {0};
interfaceParameters.Size = sizeof(SDBUS_INTERFACE_PARAMETERS);
interfaceParameters.TargetObject =
Adapter->LowerDeviceObject;//Adapter->TargetObject;
interfaceParameters.DeviceGeneratesInterrupts = FALSE;//TRUE;
interfaceParameters.CallbackAtDpcLevel = TRUE;//if TRUE,low latency time
of interrupt delivery
//callback will be entered at DPC level,FALSE,at passive level.
//interfaceParameters.CallbackRoutine =
MrvEventCallback;//pMyDriverCallback;
KdPrint(("SdBusOpenInterface() success\n"));
//Status = STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL;
KdPrint(("before SdBusIfStd.InitializeInterface() Status =
%x\n",Status));

//Status = STATUS_SUCCESS;
if(Adapter->SdBusIfStd.InitializeInterface) {
Status = (Adapter->SdBusIfStd.InitializeInterface)(
Adapter->SdBusIfStd.Context,
&interfaceParameters);

if(NT_SUCCESS(Status)) {
KdPrint(("SdBusIfStd.InitializeInterface() success\n"));
}//if
else
KdPrint(("SdBusIfStd.InitializeInterface() failed
Status = %x\n",Status));
}//if
}//if
else
KdPrint(("SdBusOpenInterface() failed\n"));

"Doron Holan [MS]" <doronh(a)nospam.microsoft.com> 4ýýýýâýýýý:uvGTK3nYFHA.3272(a)TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

From: iwub on
Yes, I am sure that our card is wrong.
but why sometimes it can be find by system?
By now, the device is detected by system just twice, you know, I test more
than 100 hundred.
THX

From: iwub on
Hi,
everyone, 3 points,
1, My card is wrong. It can use now although it can not detected by system
itself.
2, register is wrong cause I have setup with a different PID&VID, so it is
report a different adapter when I reboot machine.
3, I do not do well in deregister the open interface, So it is wrong at the
second initialization.

Now it can be opened and initialized OK.

THANKS,

"iwub" <iwub(a)etang.com> 4ýýýýâýýýý:OR5OPYEYFHA.580(a)TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> the sdbusapi.doc said, the SdBusOpenInterface() should be called in
> AddDevice(), but I develop a driver for NDIS NIC, then I have no this
> callback routine , I call it in my MiniportInitialize(),but it failed all
> the time,I have no idea.
> please help me, if you know this.
>
> and it said, SD function drivers are WDM drivers that are linked to the SD
> bus driver lib.they are not minport driver like NDIS or SCSI driver.
> How to understand it?who can explain for me. thanks!
>
> THX very much!
>
> AMon

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2