From: iwub on
the sdbusapi.doc said, the SdBusOpenInterface() should be called in
AddDevice(), but I develop a driver for NDIS NIC, then I have no this
callback routine , I call it in my MiniportInitialize(),but it failed all
the time,I have no idea.
please help me, if you know this.

and it said, SD function drivers are WDM drivers that are linked to the SD
bus driver lib.they are not minport driver like NDIS or SCSI driver.
How to understand it?who can explain for me. thanks!

THX very much!

AMon

From: Pavel A. on
Your driver is installed for the SD device ID, it isn't root enumerated?
NdisMGetDeviceProperty returns valid pointer in Adapter->PhyDeviceObject ?

--PA

From: iwub on
the driver is intalled by hand, it is not detected by host.(is it the device
problem?)
My device is intalled PCI-SDIO (sdbus.sys), SDIO device(my function driver).
what will hanppen then? the device must be find by system itself?

thanks

"Pavel A." <pavel_a(a)NOwritemeNO.com> 4ýýýýâýýýý:2448E027-9EFA-4E2A-8DA5-318875EF6F5C(a)microsoft.com...

From: Doron Holan [MS] on
yes. you must let the system find the device and your INF must match the
SDBUS hardware ID generated for your device.

Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. this alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.

From: iwub on
Then how to let the system know I insert the device?
the system did not find the device insert when I insert the SDIO card.

the HW ID is correct. I think.

"Doron Holan [MS]" <doronh(a)nospam.microsoft.com> 4ýýýýâýýýý:%230u7M7PYFHA.616(a)TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> yes. you must let the system find the device and your INF must match the
> SDBUS hardware ID generated for your device.

> Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. this alias is for
> newsgroup purposes only.
> rights.
>

> "iwub" <iwub(a)etang.com> wrote in message
>> the driver is intalled by hand, it is not detected by host.(is it the
>> device problem?)
>> My device is intalled PCI-SDIO (sdbus.sys), SDIO device(my function
>> driver).
>> what will hanppen then? the device must be find by system itself?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> "Pavel A." <pavel_a(a)NOwritemeNO.com> 4ýýýýâýýýý:2448E027-9EFA-4E2A-8DA5-318875EF6F5C(a)microsoft.com...
>>> Your driver is installed for the SD device ID, it isn't root enumerated?
>>> NdisMGetDeviceProperty returns valid pointer in Adapter->PhyDeviceObject
>>> ?
>>>
>>> --PA

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2