From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Not that much.

However, it is impossible to develop a Windows 7 application on Windows 98

While you still can make Windows 98 applications on Windows 7

Cor

From: Willem van Rumpt on
Cor Ligthert[MVP] wrote:
> Not that much.
>
> However, it is impossible to develop a Windows 7 application on Windows 98
>
> While you still can make Windows 98 applications on Windows 7
>
> Cor

Hmmm...i'd love to see that in a development process...maintaining about
a dozen codebases and distributables. And what if a customer upgrades /
downgrades to a different OS?

Test on the expected range of OS's, absolutely. But build and develop
per OS?

--
Willem van Rumpt