From: nass on

"Sanchez" wrote:

> when i start my pc i receive this error. What about it?
> help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Could you please provide more info about your Operating system, your
Hardware and the exact wording in your next post.
Also, what has been changed for this Error to crop up?, software/hardware
been added recently?.

Open a Notepad, customize or minimize to the taskbar as you will need it
later for this step to copy the error message on it.
Open a run command and type in:
eventvwr.msc click [OK] you will get the Event viewer control Panel.
click on each of these:
Application
System
Security
Look in the right Pane/window for error message with red (X) or Yellow
exclamation mark /!\ , double click each one to get more info about the
causer.
On the Event error properties message you will see:
Up Arrow
Down arrow
Two pages
Click on the two pages to copy the error message then bring up the Notepad
you opened earlier and right click on the first line and select Paste from
the list, this will paste the error message on a Notepad.
Please don't duplicate the error message one of each kind will be sufficient.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308427/en-us

Please we need just the error messages with Red (X) and don't repeat the
error, just one of each kind and post them back in your next post.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=310353
A description of the Safe Mode Boot options in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222/en-us

You may have a bad RAM try to test your RAM by running Memtest by
downloading this tool and unzip it and make a floppy or CD/DVD and run it on
Reboot.
http://www.memtest86.com/
You may need to reposition/reset the RAM sticks in their slots.
After that you could do a repair install, and then test.

HTH.
nass
-----
http://www.nasstec.co.uk
From: Sanchez on

> Could you please provide more info about your Operating system,

win xp sp2

your
> Hardware

y have a Asus k8s-mx MB and AMD Sempron 30000... no idea what kind of ram...

and the exact wording in your next post.
> Also, what has been changed for this Error to crop up?, software/hardware
> been added recently?.

No hardware changment,
I installed clone cd 15 days ago...
Windows registration event says that I installed directx 5 days ago
(really i don't remember...) , it could be five days i began with the
problem...

I don't receive always the blu screen... about every 2-3 startup i
receive 1 with blu screen... than i reboot and windows start normally...