From: Trevor Rabey on
Are you sure that you have not got Leveling turned on to automatic?
This is a slow calculation and is normally on manual until needed.
--
Trevor Rabey
0407213955

From: Rob Schneider on
Trevor's point is excellent. I'm also curious what you mean by "clear
out my historical stuff regularly". Is this a Project file of a project?
We don't normally "clear out" stuff and instead just finish projects
(hopefully) and stop using the file. Could there be some unintended
consequences caused by the "clear out"?

--rms

www.rmschneider.com