From: bomlane on
I have make a presentation and would like to print it as a booklet.
any help??
From: Chirag on
Some printers have this logic of rearranging pages for making a booklet. On
the software side, Microsoft Publisher has this logic and can rearrange the
pages for you. You would need to use Send to Publisher product from
http://officeone.mvps.org/ to send your presentation from PowerPoint to
Publisher, from where you can eventually print your presentation into a
booklet.

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html