From: steve h on
I have tried everything in the instructions to create a hyperlink and it just
will not work?
From: pbart on
What are you trying to link to; a bookmark in the current presentation,
another presentation, or a web page?

Have you gone into presentation mode (F5 shortcut) before trying to operate
the link?

From: steve h on
I am trying to link to another slide in the presentation. This is the first
power point I have tried to produce. I don't know how to get to the mode.

From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

Take the following actions:-

1. I have a four slide Presentation on the screen in front of me.

You can see this Presentation at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 81 (at the moment towards the top of my home page).

2. Go to Slide 4.

Highlight the word you wish to hyperlink (for example Text 4).

Insert tab / Links group / click the Action button / the Action Settings
window should launch.

3.On the Mouse Click tab click on the Radio Button to the left of the words:-

Hyperlink to:

- then click on the drop down arrow to the right and click Slide . . .

4. The Hyperlink to Slide window should launch.

Select the slide you wish to link to (for example 2. Slide 2) / click OK /
click OK again (in the Action Settings pop up window).

Notice that Text 4 now appears in blue and underline to show that it is,
“hyperlinked”.

5. To test that your hyperlink works click on the Slide Show button in the
Task Bar at the bottom of the PowerPoint screen (towards right hand side).

Make sure that you are in Slide 4.

Click on Text 4 and it will take you to Slide 2.

Thanks.

From: Chris Fernando on
Hi John,it's 2003 and internal
Thanks