From: David Marcovitz on
You're saying that your links from one slide to another stop working?
That shouldn't happen. How many links do you have? If you're saying that
links to external files break, that has many causes outlined in:

Sounds/Movies don't play, images disappear or links break when I move or
email a presentation
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00155.htm

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/
From: David Marcovitz on
If you're using PowerPoint 2007, check out the videos I created here:

http://www.loyola.edu/edudept/facstaff/marcovitz/et605/

Just scroll down to the PowerPoint section.

--David