From: anna on
"Craig Schiller" <cschiller1(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I don't think you're listening. Open Front Page. Open the page from within
>Front Page. Does that work?
>
> Craig
>
> anna wrote:
>

>>> When you open FP can you open a htm or html file then?

I am listening, that is just what I did, but it opened my other editor,
Dreamweaver. From withing Front Page. If it was a simple issue I would not
be in here asking for help.

--
@nna

From: Craig Schiller on
You were not clear on exactly what was happening in your previous
message. That leads to confusion.

Craig

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
Are you saying that when you start FrontPage then browse to an HTM or HTML
file and select to open it IN Frontpage it opens in Dreamweaver?

You need to list here (exactly) what steps you are taking to obtain these
bizarro results.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

From: anna on
> You were not clear on exactly what was happening in your previous message.
> That leads to confusion.
>
> Craig
>
> anna wrote:

I am sorry for any confusion. Until I researched it, I was not very clear
on what it was doing or why. I have repaired the association problem. See
above Question on the Windows Installer that is still a problem.

--
@nna

From: anna on
"Rob Giordano [MS MVP]" <webmaster(a)siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> Are you saying that when you start FrontPage then browse to an HTM or HTML
> file and select to open it IN Frontpage it opens in Dreamweaver?
>

> You need to list here (exactly) what steps you are taking to obtain these
> bizarro results.
>
> --
> Rob Giordano
> Microsoft MVP Expression Web

Yes that is what I was saying. I have repaired the association problem with
manually removing problem issues with a registry editor and by manually
editing the registry with regedit. That is no longer a problem . Thank you
for your help.
--
@nna