From: Knox93 on
I was able to get into Outlook and get messages for 4 days. I wasnot ablew to
send.

Now I cannot access any of it!!
I get this: MAPI32.DLL ma be corrupted
From: neo on
You don't mention what version of Outlook you are using and on what
operating system. Not knowing this, it would be difficult to suggest
deleting/renaming the MSMAPI32.DLL file found under c:\program files\common
files\system\msmapi\<langid>\ and then do a repair installation of
Office/Outlook via the add/remove programs applet in the control panel.

Another option might be to try using the FIXMAPI command. FIXMAPI.EXE is in
the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 folder.